Redlook is the result of merging different worlds and disciplines: IR optics and radiometry, image processing, machine learning, industrial standards compliance, Industry 4.0 requirements and reliability. Both the system architecture and the image processing algorithms meet the HSE needs of the industry.
Why is Redlook the best technology to upgrade your HSE enforcement?
- Reduction of cost and complexity : Merge all your HSE needs in a single technology
- Upgrade your protection against fire, explosive or toxic gas leaks, intrusion…
- Increase the workers and equipment safety: Man-down detection, safety perimeter in hazardous components, traceability and countability of workers at critical areas.
- In-service Monitoring of Components by intelligent thermography
- Standard protocols: MODBUS TCP, OPC, HART and ONVIF Compliance
- Increasing the detection ranges, detection probability, immunity to false alarms and response time
- Several option for customization
- Cover large areas under monitoring
Versatile solutions for safety environment and monitoring
SENSIA’s range of fixed cameras covers the entire spectrum of industrial HSE.
For every monitoring need, there is a SENSIA system with the required Redlook functionality.
Innovative capabilities assembled under a single control software.
This table shows the RedLook functionalities performed by each of REDLOOK’s fixed cameras
Advanced IR imaging analytics and features
Standard communication protocols compliance.
RedLook is fully compatible with traditional surveillance systems, taking safety and security to a new level.
Reduce cost and complexity merging all your HSE needs in a single technology.
Architecture cases: centralized and distributed
Get the most out of Redlook software with this high-performance control unit.
Redlook platform ensures a satisfactory response to any installation.
It has been tested with multiple simultaneous SENSIA cameras executed in multifunctionality and with different types of network connections.
Centralized (HP Z8 G4 Workstation) and Distributed (Nuvo-7160GC series).