RedLook “Flame detection” is the most reliable tool for fire anticipation (by intelligent thermography) and early warning of fire.
Cutting edge AI analytics provide excellent performance in terms of range, detection probability and warning time.
Able to detect fire hazards before break out, this trusted monitoring system provide high immunity to false alarms. Including the most frequents sources, such as solar glints, moving lights or fluctuating hot lamps.
RedLook “Fire detection” is the most reliable tool for fire anticipation (by intelligent thermography) and early warning of fire.
Single point detectors
- Larger FoV increasing the area under surveillance
- Higher detection Probability > 98%
- Higher detection ranges
- Ultra low false alarm rate < 0,00001% (immune to solar glints)
- Lower alarm time (few seconds from ignition)
- Sensitive to any Fire Type
- Fire location on image.
- Influence of visibility conditions (day, night or dense fog)
- Non-smoke flames detection
- Much lower reliability (detection probability, False alarm rate and response time)
Advantages VS single point detectors
Larger FoV increasing the area under surveillance
Higher detection Probability > 98%
Higher detection ranges
Ultra low false alarm rate < 0,00001%
Fire location on image.
Common cases of use: forest fires, petrochemicals, landfills, recycling plants, critical infrastructures…
Solar Glints, direct o reflected
Lamps (incandescent, Fluorescents, Quarz, etc.)
Hot points, components or areas
Hot exhaust plumes
Fluctuating hot lams
Let us find a solution
Rely on our experts and receive technical support. We solve the industry biggest problems