SENSIA’s Gas Imaging System is a low cost infrared camera based on spectrally adapted and high sensitivity imaging technology. It can easily detect and identify fugitive gas emissions in order to improve the energy and overall efficiency of the chemical, oil & gas, utilities, and many other industries and facilities.
- Compact hand-held or fixed equipment much more user-friendly
- Much lower maintenance, higher time between failures (TBF), higher mean life
- RedLook Software integrated
- Image store capacities
- Post processing edition software
- Low cost equipment that reduces the necessary investment and operation costs by at least a 1:2 factor with respect to current solutions
Infrared uncooled imaging system, cutting hedge technology for fugitive emissions surveys. Locate safely and in a controlled manner, any unwanted leakage of gas. The GSS software optimizes the display, increasing the probability of detection and reducing false alarms.
Different studies have shown that including Optical Gas Imaging system such SENSIA’s GSS in LDAR Programs reduces the emissions significantly. It has been named “Smart LDAR” and it is already implemented in early stages by different companies. OGI offers evident improvements: improved safety costs efficiency, emissions control and works better in finding large leaks quickly.