SENSIA’s 24/7 Monitoring System for Gas & Flame Detection
Closed circuit cameras system for large infrastructures surveillance and monitoring
Oil&Gas facilities have to install a huge number of punctual sensors to cover big areas to control leaks, flames and cold points. SENSIA’s 24/7 Monitoring System, covers the same area/volume than dozens of gas, flame and cold points sensors.
Gases may put in danger people, productivity and the very own industrial facility. SENSIA’s 24/7 Monitoring System proposes a robust complement for Safety and Security at Oil&Gas facilities.
SENSIA’s 24/7 Monitoring System validated at TOTAL facilites.
Technical description of the solution:
- Dual performance: early detection of flame & gas leaks
- Friendly Software Interface
- Compatible with pan & tilt unit
- ATEX enclosure if required
- IP 67
- Modbus TCP for communication with main server, if required.
- Configurable alarm parameters
- Ethernet connectivity
- Operating temperatures: from -20 to +50 Celsius
- Optional as portable for quick deployment
- Optional as an autonomous power supply for each field camera
Advantages over current systems:
- Continuous and autonomous monitoring of potential leaks in real time
- Multiple leaks detection in the same FOV
- Cost effective leak and malfunction mitigation strategies
- Dual and simultaneous use: Fire and gas detection with a single equipment
- Safety increasing: earlier detection and location of both fire and leaks than the current instrumentation
- Increased efficiency
- Lower maintenance: reduction the number of sensors